22.3.06

Slowly but surely

So as life is ever changing (and for those of you who know me...it always is) I am getting ready for my move back to MT. I can't wait. Really it should be fun, I miss all the H-town crew, and am ready to jump in and discover a new and vast group of friends and family in Billings. I don't have any set dates as of yet, other than the fact that my last day at work is the 24th. YAY! I am ready to move on and try bigger and better things in life. I think I finally realized that although I love the service industry it just isn't where my heart is. So now I am planning on focusing my attention on helping my dad with his business (check back soon for a link to that) and getting my own mediation firm started and running. I have been reading books and trying to make connections for that to happen.

So that is the best update on my life that I could give at the moment. I am doing very well, and think that once I move to Montana I will be doing even better!

No comments: