7.6.04

just feel like writing

Well I started my joby job and it seems good. Late nights but what can ya do huh? I may have to find another job that is during day hours so I can make more money. I guess the less I go out the more money I save huh? I am absolutely shattered today. I was out last night with some interns from Church, and then worked Friday and Saturday nights...meaning very little sleep for poor Clementine.

I finally am moving out of my house on Friday! WAHOO!!! I can't wait, I get to live in a tidy house with people I am friends with. No more listening to folks vomit in sinks next door...no more parties till 6am when I am trying to sleep, and no more disrespectful teenage boys. I couldn't be more excited.

Unfortunately life isn't all that exciting. No fun travels or anything else. I just don't have the funds. I did however get a new digital camera when I was home so I will try to post more pics when I have a bit more time.

No comments: