7.12.04

Espana y Montana

Well here I am in Spain. And so much is happening it is INSANE!!! Where to begin. I depart here tomorrow and then with the grace of God will get a flight to Seattle on Thursday. Then I will be back state side for good! I just got a job last night (well yesterday afternoon US time) as the Page Supervisor at the State Legislature! I am very excited and can't wait to start. It really is a perfect job for me. And the job I really really wanted. So that is good. I do have to cut my time here short, but ultimately it will be for the best.

So it really is tough to beleive but I am going home in 2 days...yes 2 days. Wow, I didn't think this time would ever come. The time when I depart Ireland and again don't know the specific date I return...although it won't be long. Ireland is more home than it ever has been!

No comments: