25.9.09

Baby Update

Andy and I had our first ultrasound appointment today. It was very cool. Got to see the little guy (or gal) just chillin' and having a good time. However, it looks by the size of said baby that we are looking at an additional month of pregnancy. Looks like this little one could have a birthday very close to my dad. The new due date is May 7th. (Dad's is May 6th).

Other than that no real news. I am realizing why I didn't feel morning sickness when I was in the first trimester....I am there now. And although I am not running to the toilet constantly I have found that I often feel queezy and food sounds rotten. I have to force myself to eat, and when I do I usually feel like poop for 30 minutes after. Oh well. I am excited to watch this little one grow and can't wait to welcome it to the world!

More updates later...

No comments: