7.5.10

1st week alone

So this week has been rough.  I am glad it is Friday!  This is my first week with Aidrian with out some form of help and it has not been an easy transition.  But I have made it to the finish line (well almost).  WHEW!  He has been VERY gassy and that has made day time with him extremely tough. Not to mention that he is awake a lot these days and that means he needs more momma time, which means momma doesn't have it in her to much else these days. 

However, I must add I have the bestest husband when it comes to having a new baby, as he stays up late at night to take the midnight feeding and lets me get a solid 4-5 hours of sleep.  That has been a god send.  I am not sure how some of my single mother friends have been able to do this, or my friends who's husbands travel a lot.  It is hard being with a baby all day without adult interaction at some point.  I can't imagine doing it for days with out some respite.

That said, Aidrian is growing.  And although he is still small I can see the changes he is making.  We've photo happy here at the house the last couple weeks capturing his cuteness and trying to portray how tiny he really is.  Here are some of our snapshots.


No comments: