27.3.05

Birthday Weekend

Well it is official folks, after 4 days of celebrating Natalia and Casey, I am deffinately worn out. Nat started at Bullwhackers on Wednesday (I was still at home recovering from the cold I got on Sunday). But come Thrusday I was out celebrating Natalia and her 24 years on earth in full force. We started at Haps on Thursday, Friday went to the Rialto and Bullwhackers, and Saturday we started off the afternoon with some cocktails, and some boardgames, then we went out with the Birthday Bitch (Natalia) and the Birthday Boy (Casey) and the Party Posse (myself, Amanda, and Katie) followed. A wonderful weekend all in all! Again I was the historian....enjoy:


Starting the week off with a BANG!


Clebrating Natalia!


Honest Amanda and Nat


Group Photo


Lean Back!


Dancing Girls


Casey and Katie


The Birthday shirts


Party Posse and Birthday Girl

No comments: