18.4.05

Neglected Readers

I am sorry I have neglected my readers...I was waiting to post more photos, but I don't have any that require an entire post. However this weekend does. Although at the moment my camera is MIA. So I will just have to discuss the episodes of the weekend. I was out Friday at Millers listening to a little George Grosbeck Band (tre good) and chilling out with a bunch of my legislature peeps. (its the last weekend before the end of session). And my friend and I proceed to drink the free drinks bought for us, that is all fine and dandy until the nights end. That is when the madness occurs. So lets just say that the night ended with me getting a few hours of sleep and going to work with my friends still awake not yet sleeping. That is after a night of getting only 1.5 hours of sleep due to babysitting.

However the highlight of the weekend had to be Saturday, our last Bipartisan Social caucus. Nat and I made T-shirts, and the host of the caucus provided the entertainment and fun. BUT...the best and perhaps worst (because it sorta ended the party) was when we broke the coffee table by dancing on it. And yes photos will be uploaded as soon as the camera is located. By far it was the best night yet...well one of the more memorable. Now the fun will subside as the session ends on Wednesday. Whew...now my liver can recover....and God knows it needs to!

No comments: