27.5.04

Back in Action

Well I am back in Derry...whew that was a quick trip. I flew home to Montana on Thursday and then after 30+ hours of being awake yesterday finally got back to my house here.

Montana was brilliant, I had a great time, beautiful wedding, good friends, and no sleep. I wish I had more time there but none the less I had a good time. I am looking forward to September when I have more time to chill and relax. And hopefully by that time it won't be snowing.

Yes folks you heard me correctly. It was snowing back in Montana. Yes its May, and yes there was snow. Oh well. I hadn't seen snow for a while and really had miss seeing snow in the Mountains. I guess you just have to be careful at what you wish for...it may just come true 5 months later.

Now I am in Derry and have to look for jobs in the next few days. ICK! I need a job that is flexable and one that pays enough for me to pay my rent each month. :) Well these are the ramblings of Clementine....Enjoy!

No comments: